Meet Brian Conners
Brian Conners and his team at Bell Bank Mortgage have created an unparalleled system for mortgage financing: a system based on the highest level of customer service and simplified, speedy processes, and backed by years of knowledge and experience in home financing.
As Brian puts it, “A mortgage is just one piece of a client’s complex financial picture. Being able to understand how that mortgage will impact the long- and short-term financial goals of my clients is crucial. I strive to create ‘clients for life’ by making the home financing process a truly enjoyable experience and by continually analyzing the changes in my clients’ needs over the years. I want their mortgage working for them — not them working for their mortgage.”
Brian received his B.A. in finance and economics from the University of St. Thomas and has spent nearly 20 years in commercial and residential lending. His extensive educational, commercial and mortgage banking experience gives Brian a unique ability to tailor mortgage products to the individual needs of each of his clients.
Brian continues to receive high marks as a lender, most importantly shown by the referrals he receives from so many of his clients, and has been professionally recognized by his continued membership in the Bell Mortgage President’s Club.
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
Brian, we are loving the new home. I just wanted to thank you. You were totally stellar and made me feel comfortable in what I thought was impossible. You never made it awkward that I don't have the best financial past, but helped me pave the way to getting all that straightened out. God bless you and yours, and if you ever need word-of-mouth advertising, let me know. I will refer people to you.
West St. Paul
Jon and I just wanted to thank you and your team for all your hard work in helping us purchase our new home. We absolutely love our house! If we ever decide to sell and buy another house, I'll be sure to come to you first. Thanks again and best regards.
Tina & Jon
Brian, thanks for a friendly, quick and efficient, no-hassle refinancing. I can truly say that it's been a pleasure doing business with you!
We can’t say enough great things about Brian Conners and his team at Bell Mortgage. Brian and his team are friendly and easy to work with, while efficiently managing every transaction to ensure financing is ready to go well before closing day. His knowledge and diligent work ethic make every transaction seamless, and all parties are kept well-informed throughout the process. We can’t recommend Brian enough!
Jessica Rivera & Bruce Clark
I love closing for Brian Conners! I have been in this business quite some time, and there is no one better! He is knowledgeable, professional and gets your loan done right the first time. I am never waiting for a last-minute closing package with Bell State Bank & Trust. Everything is done in a timely fashion, and closings ALWAYS go smoothly.
Lori L. Weaver